TRENDING
Tyler Reddick Finally Speaks On “That” Michael Jordan Kid Video
Published
3 mins agoon

Tyler Reddick defended Michael Jordan after a viral video showed the NBA legend interacting with his son at the Daytona 500 victory.
Tyler Reddick finally broke his silence about the Michael Jordan controversy that’s been eating up the internet for two straight days.
The NASCAR driver defended his team owner after a viral video showed Jordan interacting with Reddick’s six-year-old son, Beau, during their Daytona 500 victory celebration Sunday.
The clip has social media users split down the middle about what they saw.
“From my perspective, I’ve gotten to know Michael Jordan and his family very well over the years I’ve been here with 23XI,” Reddick told Stephen A. Smith on SiriusXM. “I don’t see what other people see when it comes to this.”
Reddick’s 23XI Racing team made history Sunday with their first Daytona 500 win. The 30-year-old driver broke a 38-race winless streak and ended a completely winless 2025 season with NASCAR’s biggest prize.
But instead of celebrating the breakthrough moment, everyone’s talking about a 10-second clip from victory lane. The video shows Jordan standing behind young Beau Reddick during the trophy presentation.
Critics claim Jordan was touching the child inappropriately, pointing and pinching at his lower back and leg area. Supporters say it was a harmless celebration between people who know each other well.
What is Michael Jordan doing 😭😭😭 pic.twitter.com/sVZeTGGgXI
— BrickCenter (@BrickCenter_) February 16, 2026
“For me, it’s a huge moment,” Reddick said. “This is the biggest moment of my career. It’s a huge moment for my family and for his family.”
The controversy exploded across Twitter, Instagram and TikTok within hours of the race ending. Fans threw away Jordan sneakers. Others called for boycotts of his brands.
Even 50 Cent jumped in with disgusted reactions.
Reddick tried dodging TMZ cameras earlier this week. His representative shut down questions with “We’re not going to talk about that.”
But Stephen A. Smith’s interview marked his first substantive response to the backlash.
“I just put that off to the side and think about the look on Yvette’s face,” Reddick said, referring to Jordan’s wife. “And the whole family and his whole group when they got to victory lane too, and just how happy everybody was celebrating together.”
Jordan co-owns 23XI Racing with Denny Hamlin and just settled a major antitrust lawsuit with NASCAR in December. Sunday’s win was supposed to validate their racing program after years of legal battles.
Instead, Jordan’s moment of triumph got buried under internet outrage.
Related
AllHipHop Staff
Source link
Tyler Reddick Finally Speaks On “That” Michael Jordan Kid Video
Ja Rule Refuses To Squash Beef With 50 Cent “I Don’t Regret Nothing”
J. Cole “The Fall-Off Tour”: Here Is Every Date & What You Need To Know
Cardi B Gives BBL Update After Her Junk Pops Out The Trunk
Kanye West Confirms First India Concert After Tour Bans
Exclusive Interview With Positive Society
Exclusive Interview with Robert Flournoy
Exclusive Interview with Humble Hefe
Exclusive Interview with Christian K
Exclusive interview with Hefe OG
TOESUP x @IOVA – Mondays | Official Visualizer
Don Toliver – Tiramisu [Official Music Video]
BunnaB, YKNiece – Innit (Official Music Video)
Gunna – forever be mine (feat. Wizkid) [Official Visualizer]
Playboi Carti & The Weeknd – RATHER LIE (Official Audio)
TRENDING
Tyler Reddick Finally Speaks On “That” Michael Jordan Kid Video
Tyler Reddick defended Michael Jordan after a viral video showed the NBA legend interacting with his son at the Daytona...
Ja Rule Refuses To Squash Beef With 50 Cent “I Don’t Regret Nothing”
Ja Rule refused to end his 25-year feud with 50 Cent and G-Unit after apologizing for his airplane confrontation with...
J. Cole “The Fall-Off Tour”: Here Is Every Date & What You Need To Know
J. Cole mapped out an international concert schedule that will carry him across four continents months after releasing his latest...
Cardi B Gives BBL Update After Her Junk Pops Out The Trunk
Cardi B says she plans to remove her BBL in Colombia after her tour, and fans are debating whether she...
Kanye West Confirms First India Concert After Tour Bans
Kanye West confirmed his first concert in India for March 29 at Delhi’s Nehru Stadium after multiple 2025 tour cancellations....
