TRENDING
Gervonta Davis Threatens To “Beat The Brakes Off” Jake Paul
Published
2 years agoon
By
Kyle Eustice
Pro boxer Gervonta Davis had some choice words for Jake Paul following his match against heavyweight champ Mike Tyson on Friday night (November 15).
Taking to his Instagram Stories, Davis berated the former YouTube personality, writing, “To the bozo that shared the ring w Mike…you a whole bozo for this and you didn’t get the job done. [S###] head.” He added, “One more thing, I’m gonna beat the brakes off Jake when I catch em…upper cut j## j## left hook upper cut … hook. Watch.”
‼️ Gervonta Davis blasting Jake Paul after he beat Mike Tyson… pic.twitter.com/5H1XDf3Sdb
— Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) November 16, 2024
Mike Tyson went eight full rounds with the 27-year-old Paul but was still the target of plenty of negativity. Shortly after the fight ended, The Game posted on social media in defense of Tyson.
“I see all these weird celebrities n!%%as saying Mike looked bad, this was sad & disgusting etc,” he wrote. “Y’all goofy. I saw a 58 year old legend go 8 rounds with a 27 year old in front of the world in a sold out football stadium n walk away with 20 million dollars, his dignity & yet another achievement he said was only for HIM. I’m proud of you champ!!!”
His caption read: “@MikeTyson you were my hero as a child & nothing has changed since then for me !!!!! Thank you for your contribution to the culture then & now.”
Davis appears to have similar sentiments. In another Instagram post, he shared a photo of the 58-year-old champ and wrote, “You will forever be a legend…rather you like it or not and it will never be another one! And I understand you so well. All that s### don’t mean nothing!”
People tuned in to see how Tyson would fair against an opponent nearly two decades after retirement. In 2005, Tyson admitted he wasn’t really cut out for fighting at that point in his life.
I” don’t have the guts to be in this sport anymore,” Tyson said at the time. “I don’t want to disrespect the sport that I love. My heart is not into this anymore. I’m sorry for the fans who paid for this. I wish I could have done better. I want to move on with my life. It’s time to move on with my life and be a father, take care of my children.”
Following his loss to Paul, he expressed nothing but gratitude, saying, “I didn’t prove nothing to anybody, only to myself. I’m not one of those guys that looks to please the world. I’m just happy with what I can do.”
Kyle Eustice
Source link
Drake Secures Structured Financing For OVO Sound Growth; Investor Explains Strategy
Safeguarding Your Website — BigScoots
Donald Trump Administration Indicts Fidel Castro’s Brother For 1996 Plane Downing
Mike Tyson Tells Wild Story About Busting Brad Pitt With Robin Givens
Super Bowl LXIV In Nashville Halftime Show Speculation Heats Up: Could Drake Make The Cut?
Exclusive Interview With Positive Society
Exclusive Interview with Robert Flournoy
Exclusive Interview with Humble Hefe
Exclusive Interview with Christian K
Exclusive interview with Hefe OG
Cardi B – Bongos (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) [Official Music Video]
Travis Scott – KICK OUT
Kevin Gates – F*k Em (Official Music Video)
Enphamus – No Biggie 2 ft Big Yavo (Official Video)
Rod Wave – Feed The Streets (Official Music Video)
TRENDING
Drake Secures Structured Financing For OVO Sound Growth; Investor Explains Strategy
Drake’s building an institutional-grade financial structure through OVO Sound, Venezia FC, and NOCTA to position himself for complete independence. Drake...
Safeguarding Your Website — BigScoots
We’re checking if you’re a real person and not an automated bad bot. Usually, the captcha below will complete itself....
Donald Trump Administration Indicts Fidel Castro’s Brother For 1996 Plane Downing
Raúl Castro indicted on 7 criminal charges including murder and conspiracy to kill Americans in the 1996 Brothers to the...
Mike Tyson Tells Wild Story About Busting Brad Pitt With Robin Givens
Mike Tyson recalls the wild moment he spotted a broke, unknown Brad Pitt with his ex-wife Robin Givens during their...
Super Bowl LXIV In Nashville Halftime Show Speculation Heats Up: Could Drake Make The Cut?
Taylor Swift’s Nashville roots make her the top choice to headline the 2030 Super Bowl halftime show in Music City....
