TRENDING
50 Cent Reacts To Former NYPD Detective Rejecting Ja Rule’s Order Of Protection Claims
Published
2 years agoon
By
London Jennn
50 Cent shared his reaction to a former NYPD Detective insisting that 50 Cent never cooperated with authorities, despite longstanding rumors to the contrary.
Earlier this year, Ja Rule repeated his accusation that 50 Cent took out an order of protection against Murder. Inc in 2020. However, according to Former NYPD detective Bill Courtney, 50 Cent refused to cooperate.
“50 Cent never cooperated with anybody,” Courtney said on a recent episode of ItsAGTV. “And I would know if he did. I had the whole music industry investigation business locked down, I knew everybody who was talking to everybody. There was no way he cooperated.”
On Thursday (July 18), 50 Cent shared a clip of the podcast on his Instagram page.
“See the facts always come out, I wasn’t raised like that,’ he captioned the post. “I’m not in Preme, killer Rat ass jimmy, or World’s paper work.”
In the podcast, Country addressed the Murder Inc. Records co-founder’s claims that 50 Cent snitched.
“I find it funny that the guys who say he cooperated, namely the Gotti brothers, they did more stupid things to bring heat on them and heat on everybody,” he added. “They did a lot of dumb things and they messed with the wrong guy. He came back; he’s a fighter. You know people got to respect that even if they don’t like 50. He didn’t have any cops protecting him.”
View this post on Instagram A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)
Ja Rule Repeats 50 Cent Order Of Protection Accusation
Back in April, Ja Rule took a jab at 50 while discussing the beef involving Drake and over half a dozen other people.
“G-Unit literally had an ORDER OF PROTECTION against Murder Inc.,” he wrote on X (Twitter). Can you imagine if one of the camps in this beef right now put an order of protection on the other?”
🤣 Gunit literally had an ORDER OF PROTECTION against murder Inc… can you imagine if one of the camps in this beef right now put an order of protection on the other… 🤣🤣🤣 #CWWTST 🌅 https://t.co/xh7GTs9eSB
— Ja Rule (@jarule) April 22, 2024
Irv Gotti previously accused 50 Cent of filing an order of protection against him and Ja Rule following a fight at the Hit Factory studios in New York City in 2000. According to reports, the New York Police Department issued the protection order on behalf of 50 Cent, rather than by request.
Meanwhile, earlier this week, 50 Cent teased a Murder Inc. docuseries after a woman filed a lawsuit accusing Irv Gotti of abuse and Sexual assault.
View this post on Instagram A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)
London Jennn
Source link
You may like
-
50 Cent’s Media Empire Keeps Growing With “Payday” Deal
-
Ja Rule Bails On White Sox Postgame Performance & Sparks 50 Cent Conspiracy
-
50 Cent Embraces Bally’s Partnership As Shreveport Drama Unfolds
-
EXCLUSIVE: 50 Cent’s Battle With Ex Over $1 Million Life Rights Is Ready For Judge Intervention
-
Rick Ross Challenges 50 Cent’s Sales Jokes With His Own Math
-
50 Cent Turns Rick Ross Concert Video Into New Internet Attack
Bonnaroo Organizers Announce Cancellation of 2027 Festival To Allow Storm-Battered Grounds to ‘Rest and Recover’
Jaafar Jackson Says ‘Michael’ Sequel Will ‘Give More Insight’ Into Uncle Michael Jackson’s POV About Child Abuse Allegations
Phoebe Bridgers, KATSEYE Bag First No. 1s In Australia
‘We Know What We Want’: With a New Recording Studio and Label Deal, DMA’S Are Just Getting Started
Weezer’s Golden Era Has Arrived: Stream The ‘Gold Album’ Now
Yulia Lundy Is Turning Dreams Into Reality
T Staggs Talks Southern Soul Era, Vol. 2 and Turning Real Life Into Music
Exclusive Interview With Killa Bone
Exclusive Interview With Positive Society
Exclusive Interview with Robert Flournoy
CASHFLOW – Lil Don Young Boss (Official Music Video)
HIM Hardaway
KeeZY – Anytime
RJmrLA & Joe Moses – Selena (Official Video)
“Bally540 – Cant Lose (Official Music Video) / New Hip Hop 2026”
TRENDING
Bonnaroo Organizers Announce Cancellation of 2027 Festival To Allow Storm-Battered Grounds to ‘Rest and Recover’
After day three of this year’s Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival was hit by severe storms that caused a temporary...
Jaafar Jackson Says ‘Michael’ Sequel Will ‘Give More Insight’ Into Uncle Michael Jackson’s POV About Child Abuse Allegations
While the billion-dollar Michael biopic avoided delving into the allegations of child sexual abuse against late self-proclaimed King of Pop...
Phoebe Bridgers, KATSEYE Bag First No. 1s In Australia
Phoebe Bridgers finds herself at No. 1 on the ARIA Albums Chart with Lost Weekend, her first leader in Australia,...
‘We Know What We Want’: With a New Recording Studio and Label Deal, DMA’S Are Just Getting Started
For the past decade, DMA’S have lived the dream. The Australian alternative rock band has amassed an enviable fanbase in...
Weezer’s Golden Era Has Arrived: Stream The ‘Gold Album’ Now
Weezer’s Blue, Green, Red, White, Teal, and Black eras are in the rearview. We’ve now reached Gold. At midnight, Rivers...
